We are always looking for great people. We hire for attitude first and technical ability second. We want the type of individual that is passionate about serving others. As 24 hour emergency service contractors, the work we do demands working all hours. It’s hard work and requires the willingness to respond at any time during the day or night.
We work in situations that involve sewage, bloodborne pathogens, water damage, mold, and odors. Despite the rough working conditions, we always look for leaders that can ease the concerns of the customer, work in a safe manner for themselves and their coworkers, and have the ability to use leadership skills to get the job done. Our system of client priority requires technicians to have diagnostic, delegation, strategy skills, and a high standard of communication as a team leader.
We only hire outstanding people who take pride in themselves and the work that we do. Integrity, honesty, and trustworthy must be displayed through our character and through the actions of our company and its people. We help people and the ability to influence them through the work we do allows us to be industry leaders in the service that we provide.
UltraClean Core Values
As we grow as a company, it has become more and more important to explicitly define the core values from which we develop our culture, our brand, and our business strategies. These are the core values that we live by:
- Relationships Are the Key to Business – We understand the three key behaviors we must have in order for a client to hire us is for them to know, like, and trust us. Our people, brand, marketing, and all that we do and what we stand for must convey that we are a company like no other. Our relationships with others must convey trust so that when a service is needed, we are the ones they turn to.
- Always be Learning – We believe that as the world changes, so do we. Learning is the key to growth, and we must invest in our people and our work. We will be the most educated, technologically advanced company in the industry and will continue to advance ourselves through growth and learning.
- Have Fun – We must always remember to have fun in all we do. Our work is tough, dirty, and there are long hours but we must not take ourselves too seriously. We want to be able to laugh at ourselves and find humor in our daily work. If we don’t enjoy what we do and can’t have fun, we need to find a new career.
- Always Be Open and Honest – We believe that openness and honesty make for the best relationships because they lead to trust and faith. With all our relationships, including subcontractors, employees, customers, vendors, and the general public, we want strong, positive interactions. We develop an emotional connection that shows integrity, compassion, loyalty, friendliness, and trust.
- Act As a Family – Long hours and dirty jobs are what we do. We spend a lot of time together. Much emphasis is put on our culture because we are both a team and a family. We believe in putting our families first and business second. A strong home provides for a strong business. We want an environment that is friendly, warm, and exciting. We encourage all the behaviors at work that promote the closeness of an organization and a family.
- Leadership Defines Us – The best leaders are those who lead by example and are capable of being both a team follower and a team leader as necessary. We believe that in general the best ideas and decisions are made from the bottom up, meaning those who are on the front lines serving the client directly are the closest to reality of what and how service should be.